Bethany also currently works with Active Duty soldiers for a Special Operations Regiment for the U.S. Army. She has extensive experience working with children, families and couples. Mindful Transformations is manifestation of her commitment to serve others no matter the distance!
Bethany Snipes earned her Masters in Social Work (MSW) from the University of Georgia. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). She has extensive training and experience with Cognitive Therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She is a certified yoga teacher with knowledge of how the body, mind and spirit are connected. She is also trained in various meditation and mindfulness techniques and uses all of her knowledge and skills to support the people that call upon her.
- trauma work - Application Anxiety
- sleeplessness - Career vision
- irritability - Mentor support
- anxiety -Resume and Job Finding
- relationship struggles
- Anger and emotional concerns
- life transition i.e. change in jobs and divorce etc...
- general unrest or feeling unfilled in life
- Medical/Chronic Pain issues
- money/quality of life challenges
have strengths that we can draw upon. Once I help you clear the
"clutter" of thoughts, emotions and behaviors that no longer serve you
are naturally empowered to live your life more naturally and authentic.
The result is more frequent and deeper states of contentment, well-being